Application for the PepsiCo Greenhouse Accelerator MENA: Sustainability
Inviting startups and entrepreneurs with breakthrough packaging technology and circular economy concepts to apply to the PepsiCo Greenhouse Accelerator MENA: Sustainability program.
**Please review minimum requirements carefully before starting your application. ONLY entries that meet minimum requirements will be considered. At this time, we can only consider applications from participating countries listed below.
Please be as complete as possible with your answers, keeping in mind that confidential company information should not be shared in the application.
- MUST be a licensed business in one of the participating MENA region countries (Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates). ONLY applications from licensed businesses in one of these countries will be considered for the Accelerator program.
- Have generated between $250,000 to $5 million in sales in the last financial year OR have a validated prototype for use in the market within the next six months.
- Agree to Terms and Conditions.
- Be willing to work with PepsiCo Greenhouse Accelerator mentors and public relations team throughout six-month Accelerator program and attend Accelerator events.
An external third party will review all submissions and our selection committee will choose finalists based on the following criteria:
- Must include the focus areas of environmentally sustainable packaging alternatives, packaging reduction and recycling options, sustainable recycling behavior modification, and/or purpose-driven solutions.
- Uniqueness in the market.
- A clear go-to-market strategy and plan for sustained in-market execution.
- Balanced gender and ethnic diversity of team.
- Scalable business model.